Re: configure-more.zip

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: configure-more.zip
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:28:20 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

As I previously have said I suggested testing at the end of configure.bat should be a good solution. All that is needed is a small C program. Maybe this testing also should be repeated in the Makefile though to take care of redownloads.

I still don't understand what is wrong with testing _only_ during the
build.  What am I missing?
I might be misunderstanding this but is there not a problem starting make since Makefile might have this trouble?