Re: scroll-down behave strangely with header line

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: scroll-down behave strangely with header line
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 18:10:46 +0200

Richard M. Stallman wrote:
    Anyway I reverted the last change made to:

    - dispextern.h 1.206  -> 1.205
    - xdisp.c      1.1028 -> 1.1027
    - xfnc.c       1.640  -> 1.639

That change fixed another bug, and mostly works correctly, so removing
it is not correct.  However, I found a bug there and another bug in
window.c.  I will install the fixes when I have a good opportunity.

I looks there is a misunderstanding.  I meant I reverted the change on
my local CVS copy, to confirm that the problem was due to this change
set.  Sorry.

David