Re: Incorrect indentation after :name

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Incorrect indentation after :name
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 18:52:45 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

On 7/3/05, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

This gets incorrectly indented after :background.

         (put-text-property 0 (length s)
                            'face '(:background "red"
                                                :foreground "black"
                                                :height 1.5) s)

What do you mean? After C-M-q (indent-pp-sexp), it is:

 (put-text-property 0 (length s)
                    'face '(:background "red"
                            :foreground "black"
                            :height 1.5) s)

which seems OK to me.

It would be ok with me, but that is not what I see ;-)

:foreground is right under "red". Tested with emacs -Q.