Re: "checksum failure after patch" in CVS

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: "checksum failure after patch" in CVS
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:45:56 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

Weirdly enough, it all worked again after

 C:\...\HEAD> cvs -q update -kb config.bat
 U config.bat
 C:\...\HEAD> cvs -q update

Perhaps it is a problem with CVSNT. Even so, id I say already that I
*hate* .BAT files in binary mode in the repository?
It's not in binary format in the repository, we deliberately avoid binary format for text files, even when we need to check them in with DOS line ends, because we know that binary format is inconvenient.

I don't have any problem updating it with CVSNT 2.0.51d, it may be a bug in the specific version you are using.