Re: w32: addpm.exe -> usethis.exe?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: w32: addpm.exe -> usethis.exe?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:13:31 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

There is a version of
gnuserver/client that we can use instead however.

Which version? I have an older one that I found somewhere, but it is
AFAICS not maintained anymore.
Guy has maintained it for a while I believe. It can be found on his site and in EmacsW32.

BTW, I've seen you distribute a binary Emacs for W32, and I've seen a
README that says:

   The image libraries can be fetched from gnuwin32.org. Below is a list
   of the needed dll-files and where you can find them:
   [...]
   The image libraries dll-files are included in the Emacs bin directory.

It is OK to distribute binary builds of the image libraries and not to
distribute directly the sources in your webpage?
I mention very clearly the version and where to get them, but maybe I have to put the sources there too? I would really prefer not to have these on my site though. What should I do?