Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:41:28 +0200

Jan D. wrote:

I suspect this is keyboard dependent. I do C-\ all the time with both right and left control, and I press Ctrl-AltGr-+ (hold down all three keys at the same time, which I press first or last does not matter) on my swedish keyboard (and add Alt to that, i.e. Alt-Ctrl- AltGr-+, gets me M-C-\, but it is not very ergonomic). The trick above does not work for me at all.

I forgot to ask what keyboard layout you are using. Swedish? But in that case is not "\" on "AlGr-+"?