Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:32:39 +0200

Lennart Borgman wrote:

However I do not know much about them. Can they be added if the user have no privilege? As far as I understand it ought to be decided when Emacs has keyboard focus and then it does not have it so that the keyboard hook can be added and removed at the right moments. Can WM_APPACTIVATE be used for this (or was there some other message)?

Seems like a low level keyboard hook can be added to a specific thread so I guess there are no problems with privs.