Re: w32-pass-lwindow-to-system does not work as expected

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: w32-pass-lwindow-to-system does not work as expected
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:08:50 +0100

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, but no. I think it does not work because Explorer still jumps
> in with these settings. Try the settings you suggested and type
> <lwindow>+e. Windows Explorer will start.

That is slightly clearer than your previous statement that the setting
be removed completely because it doesn't work.

There are a few specific key combinations that the system grabs before
Emacs gets a chance to see them. This does not mean that the variables
Emacs uses to try to give the user more control over their keyboard
do not work at all.