Re: defcustom for exec-path - is the type correct?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: defcustom for exec-path - is the type correct?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:55:49 +0200

Richard M. Stallman wrote:

   I just did M-x customize-option RET exec-path RET.

   I think the type for exec-path looks wrong. What do you think?

It looks right to me.

When you report a problem, please describe what aspect of the
behavior you think is wrong.  This is important so that we
don't have to just scratch our heads, wondering whether we
see the problem or not.
Looking at it again I understand. Yes, it seems correct except for that "file" should be "directory".