obsolete comment in tool-bar.el

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: obsolete comment in tool-bar.el
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:40:49 +0200

I found this in tool-bar.el:

    ;; We want to pretend the toolbar by standard is on, as this will make
    ;; customize consider disabling the toolbar a customization, and save
    ;; that.  We could do this for real by setting :init-value above, but
    ;; that would turn on the toolbar in MS Windows where it is currently
    ;; useless, and it would overwrite disabling the tool bar from X
    ;; resources.  If anyone want to implement this in a cleaner way,
    ;; please do so.
    ;; -- Per Abrahamsen <address@hidden> 2002-02-21.
    (put 'tool-bar-mode 'standard-value '(t))

I don't know if the comment refers to the line of code just under it
or to more lines in the file or if it is old and does not refer to
anything :), but I am wondering about the sentence with "...in MS
Windows where it is currently useless". It is not useless at all now,
it is very much useful.

Shall the comment be removed and / or the code changed maybe?

/Mathias