Re: SPC in custom-mode

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: SPC in custom-mode
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:37:14 +0200

Per Abrahamsen wrote:

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

SPC in custom buffers currently always scrolls the buffer. I do not think this is the expected behaviour by most users.

A common use of SPC (web browsers, w32 programs) is to "push the button" when keyboard focus is on the button. I think that would be better - at least when focus is on a button.

I believe the choice of bindings was made to mimic info mode.  If the
binding is changed in customize, info mode should also be changed.

Thanks, but there are no buttons to push in Info? Perhaps it could be changed only when focus is on a button.