Re: SPC in custom-mode

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: SPC in custom-mode
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:27:38 +0200

Peter Whaite wrote:

Why not just keep it simple.  SPC scrolls.  ENTER activates.
Because I have several times pressed SPC instead of ENTER. I guess I will not be the only one - or I hope I will not be the only one. It is quite confusing and unexpected that the buffer scrolls in this situation.

But there are more important things to consider at the moment of course.