Re: etc/refcard.tex update.

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: etc/refcard.tex update.
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:57:32 +0300

>> 1. In the section `Files'
>>
>> \key{version control checkin/checkout}{C-x C-q}
>>
>> needs to be replaced with
>>
>> \key{toggle read-only}{C-x C-q}
>> \key{version control checkin/checkout}{C-x v v}
>
> Ah, I missed that one.  I don't think there is room to add a line.
> You'll have to choose between the two.

>From these two, {C-x v v} is more specialized, so let's leave only
{C-x C-q}.

>> 7. In the section `Info'
>>
>> \key{find specified function or variable in Info}{C-h C-i}
>>
>> the keybinding `C-h C-i' is not available anymore.
>
> Is there a new binding?

Currently `C-h C-i' is unbound.  Some time ago I proposed to bind it
to `info' to make it easier to enter Info browser (you don't need
to release the Control key during typing a sequence like `C-2 C-h C-i'),
but it was rejected with the argument to reserve it for something more
useful.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/