custom-reevaluate-setting docstring

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: custom-reevaluate-setting docstring
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:26:45 -0500 (CDT)

I propose the following small changes to the
`custom-reevaluate-setting' docstring.  I believe that "default value"
might be somewhat confusing, since it is often used as the opposite of
"buffer local value".  I believe that "standard value", the standard
name used by Custom, is less ambiguous.  I also believe that the
docstring should make clear that it calls the :set function.

I can install, if desired.

===File ~/custom.el-diff====================================
*** custom.el   10 Jul 2005 20:26:42 -0500      1.90
--- custom.el   10 Jul 2005 21:55:00 -0500
***************
*** 685,694 ****
    (apply 'custom-theme-set-variables 'user args))

  (defun custom-reevaluate-setting (symbol)
!   "Reset the value of SYMBOL by re-evaluating its saved or default value.
! This is useful for variables that are defined before their default value
! can really be computed.  E.g. dumped variables whose default depends on
! run-time information."
    (funcall (or (get symbol 'custom-set) 'set-default)
           symbol
           (eval (car (or (get symbol 'saved-value) (get symbol
'standard-value))))))
--- 685,694 ----
    (apply 'custom-theme-set-variables 'user args))

  (defun custom-reevaluate-setting (symbol)
!   "Reset the value of SYMBOL by re-evaluating its saved or standard value.
! Use the :set function to do so.  This is useful for customizable options
! that are defined before their standard value can really be computed.