Re: 21.4 and GCC 3.4.2

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: 21.4 and GCC 3.4.2
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:14:00 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

Still, I was specifically asking about 21.4 because it is the latest,
more up-to-date release we've done, and MinGW 3.4.2 is the latest
non-candidate release of the MinGW GCC compiler. They should work
together, IMO.
They don't, which is why there is no binary release of 21.4. There has been code in the EMACS_21_1_RC branch to make them work together since shortly after 21.3 was released and this problem discovered, but 21.4 was not made from CVS.