Oil in America. Lets find our own. Watch Wednesday

From: Martha Serrano
Subject: Oil in America. Lets find our own. Watch Wednesday
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:40:27 -0600

Watch Alert for Tomorrow Wednesday JULY 13, 2005

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS WAS RELEASED----VOLUMN HIT 1.8 MILLION TODAY---WEDNESDAY
WILL BE WOW!!!!!!!!

SYMBOL: EDEX
Current Price:  .21

We Expect This To Fly:
World demand for oil is off the charts.

******PRESS RELEASE********PRESS RELEASE**********PRESS RELEASE********PRESS
RELEASE
Eldorado Exploration Oil Well
Monday July 11, 4:00 pm ET

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2005--Eldorado Exploration (Pink
Sheets:EDEX - announced today that its Eastland County Texas wildcat has
multiple zones indicated by logs to have potential oil production. Casing
has been set and the well is waiting a completion rig for further testing.
The well, located on the western edge of the Ft. Worth Basin, was found
using Passive Induced Polarization, passive reflection seismology and
radiometric geophysics along with supportive subsurface geology from other
wells in the area. Several other prospects have been found by the company in
the surrounding area and a leasing program is under way. (partial clip of
the news release)

World demand for oil is off the charts..........

"We are proud of our company and will strive to make it a leader, not a
follower."

WE think that says it all and from a man that should know,

The CEO of the company!