Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server - getting paper size

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server - getting paper size
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:59:18 -0400

    > Look, it is getting annoying.  You have not _once_ in this whole
    > thread clearly spelled out _what_ your problem is and what you want
    > done.

    Actually, he did.  Perhaps you weren't listening.

With so much mail in this thread, I don't see how he could
even read all of it.  I can't even start.

If someone wants to contribute code to make these features
(which already exist on GNU-like systems) work on Windows also,
then assuming it is clean and we get the papers for it, we can
install it.

Perhaps that settles the issue.  (I couldn't read all the mail,
so I can't be sure what the issue is.)

Would people please terminate this argument?  It is getting
in the way of work on Emacs.