RE: completing-read prompt - faces?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: completing-read prompt - faces?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:10:39 -0700

        so completing-read would respect the string's properties -
        at least the face property?

    You could bind minibuffer-prompt-properties not to include the face
    property.

Thanks; I wasn't aware of that variable.

BTW, what's a good way to remove a property and its value from a property
list - in this case, remove 'face and its value from
minibuffer-prompt-properties?

  (let ((minibuffer-prompt-properties
         (rem-plist? 'face minibuffer-prompt-properties)))

so that the resulting plist is the same as before, but without 'face and its
value.

Is there an existing function rem-plist? (I couldn't find one)? If not,
what's a recommended way to do this?