Re: More bugs in Custom themes

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: More bugs in Custom themes
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:10:50 -0400

      Very non-trivial questions
    remain, like how Custom Themes is going to treat hooks and certain
    list variables.  At present, even without Themes, Custom has serious
    problems handling these, as we discussed earlier.

There is no need to worry about it--since they did not work cleanly anyway,
the situation now is no worse.

    Sorry, I do not have much time right now, so if this has to be done
    before the release, somebody else will have to do it.

That is too bad.  Can someone else please try to work on this?