Re: A few questions about desktop.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few questions about desktop.el
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:56:40 +0200

On 7/23/05, Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
>       - indent-tabs-mode
>       - indicate-buffer-boundaries
>       - indicate-empty-lines
>       - show-trailing-whitespace
>
> I guess those are all reasonable to include.
>
> How about this: save all minor modes, based on minor-mode-list.

AFAICS, `desktop-save' already saves all active minor-modes except
those listed in `desktop-minor-mode-table', which get special
processing. The ones listed above are ones that should need a special
processing because they're not normal minor modes (there's no
`indent-tabs-mode' function, for example).

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u