Re: Minibuffer height problem

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Minibuffer height problem
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:33:14 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

On 7/31/05, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

Is there maybe a limit on the minibuffer window size? If there is
one it is not described in Info (aka Emacs Manual).

`max-mini-window-height'?
Hm, thanks. Seems rather logical now. I looked under 'Minibuffers'. There is no link to "Echo area" (though it is mentioned there). It would perhaps be good if the text on "20 Minibuffers" saying "echo area" were converted to a link?

I still saw another problem which I do not know if you saw. At some moment the text in the minibuffer where scrambled, but I can not reproduce it now. Maybe something is wrong here with my pc.