Re: sit-for arg old-nodisp not documented

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: sit-for arg old-nodisp not documented
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:12:37 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

An easy way to fix this particular problem would
perhaps be to just change the description of the old format (since that
is just a part of the doc string I assume):

 - (old): (sit-for SECONDS &optional MILLISECONDS OLD-NODISP)

That would not help argument highlighting (the second declaration
won't be used to detect argument references in the docstring), and you
will need to add a section explaining what OLD-NODISP do. As it is
now, it is clear that MILLISECONDS is an additional argument that just
happens to be between SECONDS and NODISP.
I just meant that the old declaration could perhaps be an implicit description.