Re: address@hidden: Info on define-minor-mode - :init-valueor :initial-v

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Info on define-minor-mode - :init-valueor :initial-value?]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:29:10 -0400

    I was just answering at the text I quoted (and your worrying answer
    "That is just a goal, not an unbreakable rule."), by expressing my
    support to the idea that customize shouldn't be forced down the throat
    of anyone. Not that it *is* currently**, which I don't know.

Complaining about problems that may not even exist is confusing.
Please don't do that.

If you want to do be useful, please determine whether the problem
exists (either in the current sources or a proposed solution), and if
so, please send a message describing the specific problem that you
*do* see.