Re: grep.el regexp

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: grep.el regexp
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:45:20 -0400

    But I see now that fontification of compilation messages has
    degraded compared to earlier versions.  The process exit status
    is no more distinguished by a different color (where green was used
    for successful, and red was used for abnormally exited process),
    configuration checking results have the same color for yes and no
    (where green was used for yes, and red - for no).

I changed this code so that those things would not be underlined.