Re: Windows Icons for GNU from Luise Fernandes logo

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Windows Icons for GNU from Luise Fernandes logo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:03:54 +0200

Markus Gritsch wrote:

I like the Emacs logo at http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki quite much. IIRC it was done by Daniel Lundin. He sent me the logo with and without the 'emacs'-writing in various formats, and I am currently using it as my Emacs splash-image (see attachment). I also created some Icons containing just the logo (second attachment). Finally I also have a coffee mug labeled with the logo, but, however, it is not attached ;)

Thanks, the icons are quite nice and easily visible, but maybe they remind more of the wiki than of Emacs?