Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server

From: Stephan Stahl
Subject: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:08:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Lennart.

Lennart Borgman said:

> Perhaps your missing that some of us just do not know how to do it.
> Could those of you that are using some mail client in Emacs on w32
> perhaps post to the list and tell how this setup is done? Or if you
> think it is not relevant for this list post it to me and I will try
> to condense it to some useful instructions?

Well i used gnus togehter with fetchmail (cygwin) on win32. That was a
while ago and now i moved to debian gnu/linux for reading mails but
the gnus setup i have did not change very much. So it should still
work. I can post it here if you could need the info. However i'm no
longer sure which of the settings are required and which go beyond
"basic setup".

Regard,
--
Stephan Stahl