Re: help with GDB in Emacs

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: help with GDB in Emacs
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:17:40 +1200

 >    Thakn you very much for the quick reply. The reason
 > want this is htat, I run Emacs through an X windows
 > system and the small triangle is sitting on the side
 > and it hard for me to see (my monitor is not very
 > good, and neither is my Xwindows software). So, I was
 > wondering if I can use something else other than a
 > small triangle.

[Please cc replies to the mailing list - that way everyone gets to follow
the thread]

The triangle should be fairly easy to see.  Perhaps the fringe is too dark and
you have poor contrast.  The background colour of the fringe face on GNU/Linux
defaults to grey95 for me, but I get grey10 (too dark) on Windows with nqmacs.
If this is the case, you can use M-x customize-face RET fringe, to change the
colour.

Nick

[Perhaps you are not using Emacs 22.0.50, in which case you won't see the
breakpoint icons I mentioned in my previous e-mail. Questions about released
versions of Emacs should be sent to <address@hidden>.]