Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:47:36 +0000 (UTC)

   ... Worse still, you give the clear
   impression that you think that you know what's better for me, ...

My apologies for giving that impression.  That was not my intent.  I
am talking about what you are doing to me and to people I know well.
I do not know what you prefer.

   Are you talking about free speech?

Only partly.  In this instance, mostly I am talking about being forced
under penalty of law to transfer resources unfairly.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8