Re: Strange behavior with GTK menus

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with GTK menus
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:05:11 +0200

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

I can see this with GTK 2.6.9 but not 2.6.2, so something happened in
between those versions.  I'll try to fix this.

I have now been able to try on another machine running GTK+ version
2.6.8 and the problem doesn't occur.  So it seems quite specific to
2.6.9.

Well, something in 2.6.9 changed that triggered this bug. But the bug was a stupid typo in the Emacs code, my fault I'm afraid. Anyway, it is fixed now.

    Jan D.