Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:03:25 +0200

Richard M. Stallman wrote:

   > That is good to know.  (Can you email me the gnome-emacs icon image?)

That image is a picture of a gnu.  That is not really right for this
purpose, which is to distinguish Emacs within a context including
other GNU programs (such as GNOME itself).

So it would be good to replace this; however, I am not sure with what.
There is no particular logo associated with Emacs.
I have attached pictures of some icons. These tries to combine the splash logo found today in Emacs with some ideas from Drew. The icons needs some finishing though.

JPEG image

JPEG image