Re: Updating autoloads

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Updating autoloads
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:19:02 -0500 (CDT)

   Let's not modify the build system except when we find _real_ bugs,
   preferably not at all in targets that are only relevant to building
   out of CVS.  Let's postpone that until after the release.

There appears to be some confusion here.  The patch I proposed was to
INSTALL.CVS, not to any of the Makefiles.

   Even if you yourself bump into this once in a while, it's
   not a reason to make this change.

I personally never bump into this.  I always use `make bootstrap' when
I update my CVS.

Sincerely,

Luc.