Re: Typo in search.texi V1.65

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Typo in search.texi V1.65
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:17:48 +0300

> However, if you want to suggest ispell checking the manuals, I agree
> that would be useful to do.  Would you like to start?

It would be tedious to confirm the correctness of every function or
variable name in .texi source files of the manual during ispell checking.
ispell supports checking only TeX and nroff files.  Fortunately,
aspell has the filter for Texinfo source files which skips words
inside Texinfo commands.  But this very useful Aspell feature is not
supported yet by ispell.el.

Is it ok to install a change that implements support for Aspell filters
to ispell.el now?  I can send a small patch that implements this.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/