address@hidden: FW: NT emacs FAQ: Gnuserv]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: FW: NT emacs FAQ: Gnuserv]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:15:11 -0400

Those interested in Windows might want to do something about this.

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:25:39 +0200
From: "Gorjanc Gregor" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: FW: NT emacs FAQ: Gnuserv

Hello!

I sent mail to maintainer of Emacs FAQ for Windows

<address@hidden>

and to maintainers of Emacs FAQ

<address@hidden>

but it seems that these e-mails are dead. Bellow is mail, which tries
to clarify use of gnuserv under Windows. I hope I did not wrote something
stupid and that it may help.

With regards, Gregor