Re: international/swedish.el

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: international/swedish.el
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:16:42 +0200

Is that file still useful?  Should we move it to obsolete?

I think it is ok to move to obsolete. I haven't seen anyone using the
swedish version of ISO-646 in many years.

I believe it's even considered harmful in both the swenet. and
se. hierarchies.

So, do we move it to obsolete?

I thought I did that, but I see that I moved iso-swed.el to obsolete. Should it remain there or shall we take it back? I'll move the correct file now :-)

    Jan D.