Re: literal newlines in @result{} strings

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: literal newlines in @result{} strings
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:30:25 -0400

    which has the `\n' instead of a literal newline.  i'd like to change the
    former two to resemble the latter.  any objections?  any reason to go in
    the opposite direction?

I agree it is better to make it uniform.  Each alternative has an
advantage, so I am not sure which is best.  It would be bad to have a
long discussion about which, since the question isn't worth spending
so much time.

So I guess you can go ahead and change it.