prefixes and enable-theme, ...

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: prefixes and enable-theme, ...
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:40:26 -0400

I see that some custom-theme functions have been renamed:

   require-theme -> load-theme
   custom-enable-theme -> enable-theme
   custom-disable-theme -> disable-theme

I know that a good bit of the "core" Emacs functionality doesn't follow the
coding convention that requires the use of unique prefixes in variables and
function names.  But I think it'd be good to try and avoid making this any
worse than it already is.

So I suggest we either keep the old "custom-..." names or otherwise switch to:

      theme-require
      theme-enable
      theme-disable
      theme-provide