Check in MH-E changes

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Check in MH-E changes
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:28:07 -0700

If you have outstanding changes to MH-E that you intended to check in
soon (to Savannah *or* SourceForge), today would be a good time.

I'm currently working on restructuring the MH-E sources (on the
SourceForge side) to work with the sources in the Savannah repository.

When I'm ready, I'll merge any Emacs MH-E changes back into SourceForge,
make a release at SourceForge with the new structure, and then fold that
release back into Emacs. I'll send out a note immediately preceding so
ask that folks not check in MH-E changes during that sequence. If you
don't check your changes in today, you shouldn't have any problem doing
so afterward.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD