Re: Shall we use etc/images more?

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Shall we use etc/images more?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:50:04 -0700

Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would someone please offer to help?
>
> >     Excellent question. The images can be referenced in various ways
> >     and I do not know of a good way to find these places other than
> >     grep. I would appreciate it if a knowledgeable volunteer can
> >     help me with this. Please contact me directly if you think you
> >     could help.

This volunteer would find the places in the code where the following
images are used:

    toolbar/alias
    toolbar/execute
    toolbar/highlight
    toolbar/mh-logo
    toolbar/page-down
    toolbar/refile
    toolbar/repack
    toolbar/reply-all
    toolbar/reply-from
    toolbar/reply-to
    toolbar/rescan
    toolbar/show
    toolbar/widen
    mail/reply2

If these are still only used within the MH-E package, they are done as
I'm handling the changes within the MH-E package. If outside, they would
make the relevant changes (TBD) in their local codebase, wait until I
check in my changes, test their changes, and then check in their
changes. I think that should work well.

Thanks.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD