A newer libungif to avoid crashes

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: A newer libungif to avoid crashes
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:35:30 +0200

Hi,

On Emacs developers list I saw a message that suggests that older versions of libungif crashes for some invalid images. I would be glad if libungif in GnuWin32 were upgraded.

Here is part of the message:

"I think Emacs crashes on your system because your version of libungif is
older than mine, the bug has probably been fixed in the library already.
My version is libungif version 4.1.3, released in May 2004 (which
appears to be the latest version)."

The current version of libungif in GnuWin32 is 4.1.0b.

Best wishes,
Lennart