emerge.el warnings

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: emerge.el warnings
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:43:20 -0400

emerge.el gets these warnings:

    In emerge-setup:
    emerge.el:632:12:Warning: `insert-buffer' used from Lisp code
    That command is designed for interactive use only

    In emerge-prepare-error-list:
    emerge.el:714:5:Warning: `insert-buffer' used from Lisp code
    That command is designed for interactive use only

    In emerge-setup-with-ancestor:
    emerge.el:801:12:Warning: `insert-buffer' used from Lisp code
    That command is designed for interactive use only

Can anyone figure out what should be done?  Should we replace
insert-buffer with a command more intended for Lisp programs, or is
its use correct and we should just silence the warnings?