Re: macos.texi updated

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: macos.texi updated
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:12:39 -0400

    I've updated man/macos.texi.

Thank you.

                                  According to admin/FOR-RELEASE, it is
    subject to proofreading by at least two persons before release.

It would be a good idea for two people to check your writing.
I see that nobody is listed so far as having checked it.

We have made a lot of progress lately towards the release,
but one area which has made little progress lately is the checking
of the manual.  Would people please work on this?