Re: emacs.rc version is currently at 21.3.50

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacs.rc version is currently at 21.3.50
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:55:44 +0100

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it needs updating.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but in future, it would
help if you report the path to files relative to the emacs root
directory, so we don't have to go searching for them.

I have updated the version number in nt/emacs.rc to 22.0.50 manually,
and added code to admin/admin.el to update it when set-version is used
so that it will stay up to date in future as long as the functions in
admin.el are used.