Re: Better default values for tooltip padding and `tooltip-hide-delay'?

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: Better default values for tooltip padding and `tooltip-hide-delay'?
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:38:15 +0200

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> If a tooltip cannot be read in 10 seconds then it is
> too long, IMHO.

By that logic, we should make echo area messages go away
after a while too, so people don't make them "too long".

As I said, in my mind, if the user has not yet moved the
mouse or started typing, he or she is probably still reading
the tooltip.  If that's not right, then what am I missing?

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>