Re: flyspell bug

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: flyspell bug
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 01:28:34 +0200

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:45:26 +0200
address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) wrote:

#> > It seems, therefore, that flyspell should read buffer local
#> > specifications at least after changing buffers.

#> I guess you mean after switching buffers (in the emacs terminology)?

Yes... sorry for being unclear.

#> I often wondered why there are no hooks associated with switching
#> buffers, windows, and frames.

Having those would be a great idea, IMHO.

I like to my cursor change colour to red when in overwrite mode, and
currently my solution uses post-command-hook. Having a hook run after
buffer switch would simplify things :)

#> > #> Which suggests making this change. Does it fix the problem?
#> >
#> > Your change does seem to fix the problem with transient mark mode for
#> > me, though.
#>
#> Which is one good reason to install it unless somebody can make
#> a better fix soon!!

Yes, definitely. I have applied the fix to my personal copy of Emacs
already :)

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

Be nice to other people--they outnumber you six billion to one.