Re: Check in MH-E changes

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Check in MH-E changes
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:35:27 -0700

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm currently working on restructuring the MH-E sources (on the
> SourceForge side) to work with the sources in the Savannah repository.
>
> When I'm ready, I'll merge any Emacs MH-E changes back into SourceForge,
> make a release at SourceForge with the new structure, and then fold that
> release back into Emacs. I'll send out a note immediately preceding so
> ask that folks not check in MH-E changes during that sequence. If you
> don't check your changes in today, you shouldn't have any problem doing
> so afterward.

This is the promised note. Please do not check in any changes to MH-E
in either the SourceForge (src module) or Emacs (lisp/mh-e module)
repositories until further notice. It'll take me a day or three to
write some compatibility code, test, make an MH-E release, and check
it all in. Any check-ins will slow this process down at best and may
be lost at worst.

I'll send another note when the smoke clears. Thanks for your patience.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD