Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:19:05 +0200

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 12:53:30PM +0200, Sascha Wilde wrote:

> I'll try to find the time to make this a proper feature of pgg.  (I
> also added the original author to the cc, so he might add his
> thoughts)

I attached a more complete patch, including documentation and
changelog entries.

Any comments, bug-fixes, flames are highly appreciated.

cheers
sascha

ps. I have no write access to CVS, so if there are no objections,
please commit.
--
Sascha Wilde
    "Liebet eure Feinde, vielleicht schadet das ihrem Ruf"