Another Emacs icon

From: David PONCE
Subject: Another Emacs icon
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:04:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi All,

Attached you will find a new icon for Emacs.  This is just an idea, so
don't blame me for it, I am not an "artist" ;-)

There are two variants: with a transparent background (image names
with "-t" suffix), and with a light gray gradient background. Included
are 48x48 and 16x16 pixels images.  I can post the GIMP .xcf files if
needed.

These icons look nice on my KDE desktop ;-)

Sincerely,
David