Re: 3 dots vanish at end of filled line

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: 3 dots vanish at end of filled line
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:12:54 -0500

    could you confirm that all title lines produced by makeinfo
    have the same lengths with their succeeding underlines (i.e.
    lines with characters `*', `=', `-' and `.')?

Yes, that is so.

    If so, then I think it is safe to fix that in a way of comparing
    their lengths before highlighting.

I agree.

    is quite an old feature and can be observed in the released
    21.4 version (and the same bug occurs in 21.4 too).  So to not

I guess it didn't happen for me because I use Emacs in an xterm and not
under X.

Thanks,