Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:48:27 +0200

It seems you are making some progress here.  For simplicity, could you
post the complete patch (preferably in unified diff format) against
Emacs CVS you want to have installed?  Unless somebody else has
already taken care of this...

Btw, I have merged some bug fixes of PGG from No Gnus CVS into Emacs
CVS.  The changes between PGG in Emacs CVS and No Gnus are now only
related to password.el, which I believe we agreed to not install in
Emacs because it was too close to the release.