Re: info.texi

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: info.texi
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:14:10 -0500

    It would not harm to add new node "Edit document" under "Expert
    Info" where it won't bother most users.

That is my feeling, but if you or rms prefer to delete all the existing
text about manually creating Info nodes, etc., then I don't mind.

    If not, the two paragraphs about making Info document editable could
    be added to the node "Add" after the following sentence:

The Add node is already pretty long.  I think a separate node would be
better than making it still longer, if the text stays.

Thanks,
Karl